I'm posting here to see if anybody is interested in some level synch statics I am currently trying to run. There are two parties I currently need filled, and they run on the Carbuncle Server.
Anyway. Before I say anymore, I'll discuss our rules. Best to get those out in the open first.
1. Xp/hr is not our main goal. We will strive to get the most XP out of our sessions, of course, but we're not going to whine and moan if we can't get that Chain+20. We'd expect the same from the new members, as well. The idea for the statics is to get on, get going, and not have to worry about the typical pick-up party stresses.
2. We're fine with most job combinations, but be reasonable. >.> Don't show up as a WHM/DRG with the goal to jump things while curing others.
3. We'll synch pretty much to whatever level; which means you'll need to do the same if you're higher than us. You're free to bring whatever job you want, too, of course. So if you want to level your MNK while the rest catch up to your SAM, that's fine, too.
4. Open minds, prz. Check your 'end-game mentality' at the door, do not talk another person down because they don't have ubar gear, 'the right sub', didn't macro swap gear to get that extra 5hp damage, forgot to bring their cookies or whatever, etc.
5. We're fine with swearing. Most of us are pretty dirty at times, anyway. But we will not tolerate racial slurs, sexuality-bashing (this includes using 'gay' in place of 'stupid'.), sexist attitudes of any type.
6. You don't have to become a member of our LS if you don't want to. You're welcome to join, of course, but it's not mandatory.
That's pretty much it. We're easy-going.
Starting time is after 6:30pm CST. Currently, this is still in the planning process so just about any job is welcomed. We're probably ok in terms of a main healer.. but we'd probably need a tank. We'd also would be starting down in the Dunes. There are three open spots in this static that need filling. I'll be using my alt, Hodgepodge, in this static. Just FYI.
Two spots open on this team. This one meets up at 5PM CST and has the chance to run up to five hours long, depending on how everyone feels. Usually, though, we just sorta stop when someone gets tired/bored/hungry/whatever. We run, at the very least, for two hours. We have two very awesome SCHs who, as far as I can tell, are experts at MP Conservation, and we rock pretty much whatever camp we get to. Excellent XP is all but guaranteed. Our problem? We're slowly running out of a tank. I've been the main meat shield as my WAR/MNK, and now that we're inching closer and closer to 40, I'm becoming more and more of a MP-sponge. That, and I really want to just be a WAR/THF or WAR/SAM and just hurt things. >.> ANYWAY. Tank is needed, prz. Another DD or a support would be useful, too. We're currently somewhere in the 30's.. I forget. Maybe 32ish? We're at the first Citadel range, but we usually head to Altepa instead because that place sucks. I'm Myranda, in that static.
So if you're interested, contact me somehow and we'll discuss it further. You can leave a message in this post, yell at me on my eljay, or shoot me a /tell in-game. Again, my characters are Hodgepodge and Myranda.